RRP £600 Talent Price £469.99
AVAILABILITY -†SOLD OUT
- NEW FOR 2018!
- FREE UK DELIVERY!
- FREE KNOCKING IN!
- FREE PADDED BAT COVER!
- HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT GRAY NICOLLS!
- Grade 1+ English Willow with a natural finish on the blade (No Anti Scuff).
- Inspired by an iconic legacy, the Scoop XVII takes us back to nostalgic, glorious summers of cricket.
- Trusted by the cricketing greats, this is a bat destined to take your game into the future. The original perimeter weighting innovation is back and ready to create the next dynamic match winning innings.
- Profile: An evolution of the distinctive scoop provides perfect balance, power and performance.
- Handle: Finest 12 Piece Cane†for maximum feel throughout the blade.
- Handle Shape: Semi oval handle for comfort and complete control.†
- Strike Zone: Low blade sweet spot zone, ideally suited to the front foot player.
- Bow: Even mid blade bow.
- Edge: Imposing edge profile that isn't compromised.
- Grip: Superlink grip optimises grip and feel whilst improving control at the crease.
- Finish : Sanded and buffed. Natural blade (no anti scuff).
- Weight: 2.7 - 2.11.
- CLICK HERE FOR† MORE CRICKET BAT INFORMATION