Batter the competition with Kookaburra cricket bats you can count on. Whether you are an aspiring cricketer or just looking to invest in some reliable cricket equipment; Kookaburra cricket bats deliver on performance and quality every time. We stock an extensive collection of Kookaburra cricket bats including their 2013 Kahuna, Master, Ricochet and Recoil ranges; to bring you the very best in bats from this renowned cricket equipment brand.
Knock ‘Em for Six with Kookaburra Cricket BatsUp your game with Kookaburra cricket bats that won’t let you down. Hit harder with hand crafted, English willow Kookaburra cricket bats that are traditionally seasoned to produce stronger hitting areas. Whether you want a smooth pickup or a well-balanced bat; Kookaburra cricket bats are known worldwide for their superior strength and performance. Trusted by professionals like Ricky Ponting, A.B. de Villiers and Martin Guptill; Kookaburra cricket bats provide vital control and power on the pitch. We stock a huge selection of Kookaburra cricket bats to suit your needs.
Just some of the quality Kookaburra cricket bats and ranges we stock include;
· Kahuna Kookaburra cricket bats – The Kahuna range offers a bigger sweet spot with a highly effective hitting area for more powerful shots.
· Impulse Kookaburra cricket bats – Brand new for 2014, Kookaburra are proud to introduce the Impulse. Traditional shaping combined with big edges and pronounced spine allows players to execute shots with pure style
· Ricochet Kookaburra cricket bats - The Ricochet is a lightweight bat with greater profile for faster shot speeds.
· Menace Kookaburra cricket bats - The Menace gives players the power to perform thanks to the manace range’s lower 'Optimum Strike Zone'.
- Bubble Kookaburra cricket bats - 2014 marks the return of the iconic Kookaburra Bubble. Its emobodiment of Kookaburra's long established cricket heritage make it a firm favourite among the cricketing faithful worldwide. BUBBLE IS BACK!
Kookaburra Cricket Bats
Kookaburra is one of the largest manufacturers of cricket gear and their bats are endorsed by some of the best cricket players in the world. Originally AG Thompson Ltd, this Australian manufacturer has been producing quality cricket equipment since 1890. Founded by an Englishman, Alfred Grace Thompson, a saddle and harness maker with a love for sport, he was already highly regarded for being one of Australia’s leading hand-made cricket ball manufacturers. Kookaburra cricket bats are now renowned worldwide for their superior quality bats and endorsement by elite batsmen in all cricket playing nations.