Batter the competition with Kookaburra cricket bats you can count on. Whether you are an aspiring cricketer or just looking to invest in some reliable cricket equipment; Kookaburra cricket bats deliver on performance and quality every time. We stock an extensive collection of Kookaburra cricket bats including their 2015 Kahuna, Instinct, Cadejo, Verve and Bubble ranges; to bring you the very best in bats from this renowned cricket equipment brand.
Knock ‘Em for Six with Kookaburra Cricket Bats Up your game with Kookaburra cricket bats that won’t let you down. Hit harder with hand crafted, English willow Kookaburra cricket bats that are traditionally seasoned to produce stronger hitting areas. Whether you want a smooth pickup or a well-balanced bat; Kookaburra cricket bats are known worldwide for their superior strength and performance. Trusted by professionals like Ricky Ponting, A.B. de Villiers and Jos Buttler; Kookaburra cricket bats provide vital control and power on the pitch. We stock a huge selection of Kookaburra cricket bats to suit your needs.
Just some of the quality Kookaburra cricket bats and ranges we stock include;
Kookaburra Cricket Bats
- Kahuna Kookaburra cricket bats – The iconic Kahuna has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the past 12 years. It has a powerfule profile, big edges and fantastic world renowned graphics for 2015.
- Instinct Kookaburra cricket bats – Brand new for 2015, Kookaburra are proud to introduce the Instinct. Utilising a full bodied profile and a huge super spine, the Instincts remarkably light pick up is outstanding.
- Cadejo Kookaburra cricket bats - The Cadejo is brand new for 2015. Using one of Kookaburra's most effective power profiles ever produced, the Cadejo is poised for impact.
- Verve Kookaburra cricket bats - Brand new for 2015. The Verve will be used by Jos Buttler and is designed to deliver in the international arena. Powerfully profiled and classically styled the Verve is at ease with shts off both the front and back foot.
- Bubble Kookaburra cricket bats - 2015 see's the iconic Kookaburra Bubble live on due to its huge success in 2014. The unique shape of the Bubble combined with Kookaburra's big edge and super spine technology make this the ideal choice for the power player.
Kookaburra is one of the largest manufacturers of cricket gear and their bats are endorsed by some of the best cricket players in the world. Originally AG Thompson Ltd, this Australian manufacturer has been producing quality cricket equipment since 1890. Founded by an Englishman, Alfred Grace Thompson, a saddle and harness maker with a love for sport, he was already highly regarded for being one of Australia’s leading hand-made cricket ball manufacturers. Kookaburra cricket bats are now renowned worldwide for their superior quality bats and endorsement by elite batsmen in all cricket playing nations.