RRP £175 Talent Price £139.99
AVAILABILITY - AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW FOR 2019!
- FREE UK DELIVERY!
- ALL KOOKABURRA BATS ARE HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT THE KOOKABURRA FACTORY!
- As the name suggests, a bat which is not shy in making an impact on the game. The traditional bow is complimented by a power profile which will allow players to dwarf even the biggest boundaries.
- WILLOW TYPE - Grade 3 unbleached English Willow. The most extensively used grade of blade which offers excellent value for money. A grade 3 blade may have up to half the face in a tint/red wood colour, but this does not affect playability. This grade will have around 5/6 grains on the face that may not be that straight and there is likely to be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat.
- SWEET SPOT - Mid to Low Blade (190 - 210mm from toe). Kookaburra bats are all engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, by optimising the edge , spine and scallop profiles.
- EDGE PROFILE - Big Edge (36 - 40mm). Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from 'off centre' shots.
- SPINE HEIGHT - Super Spine. Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- SCALLOP - Approximately 4 - 6mm.
- BOW - Approximately 12 - 14mm.
- HANDLE - Oval. Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thus maximising durability and power transfer.
- GRIP - Navy Rampage players.
- WEIGHT - 2lbs 9oz - 2lbs 12oz
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CRICKET BATS