RRP £200 Talent Price £159.99
AVAILABILITY - AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW FOR 2019!
- FREE UK DELIVERY!
- FREE KNOCKING IN!
- ALL KOOKABURRA BATS ARE HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT THE KOOKABURRA FACTORY!
- THE RETURN OF THE LEGEND, FAMOUS IN ITS TIME FOR TURNING ONE BOUNCE 4'S INTO MIGHTY 6'S.
- Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with cricketing legend Ricky Ponting, the Kahuna has sttod the test of time, and continues to meet the demands of the modern player in terms of profile, pick up and ultimate performance.
- WILLOW TYPE - Premium Grade 4 Unbleached English Willow. Usually over half of the blade may have a discoloured area but the product playability should not be affected. There are often only 4/5 grains and there are more butterfly stains and marks on the face of the bat.
- SWEET SPOT - Mid Blade (215 - 235mm from toe). Kookaburra bats are all engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, by optimising the edge , spine and scallop profiles.
- EDGE PROFILE - Big Edge (40mm). Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from 'off centre' shots.
- SPINE HEIGHT - Super Spine. Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- SCALLOP - Approximately 3 - 5mm.
- BOW - Approximately 11 - 12mm.
- HANDLE - Oval. Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thus maximising durability and power transfer.
- GRIP - Green Snake.
- WEIGHT - 2lbs 12oz - 3lbs 2oz
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CRICKET BATS