RRP £250 Talent Price £199.99
AVAILABILITY - AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW DECALS FOR THE 2019 WORLD CUP, AS USED BY JOS BUTTLER!
- FREE UK DELIVERY!
- FREE KNOCKING IN!
- ALL KOOKABURRA BATS ARE HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT THE KOOKABURRA FACTORY!
- Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with cricketing legend Ricky Ponting, the Kahuna has stood the test of time and continues to meet the demands of the modern player in terms of profile, pick up and ultimate performance.
- WILLOW TYPE - Premium Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow. The most extensively used grade of blade which offers excellent value for money. A grade 3 blade may have up to half the face in a tint/red wood colour, but this does not affect playability. This grade will have around 5/6 grains on the face that may not be that straight and there is likely to be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat.
- SWEET SPOT - Mid Blade (215 - 235mm from toe). Kookaburra bats are all engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, by optimising the edge , spine and scallop profiles.
- EDGE PROFILE - Big Edge (36 - 40mm). Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from 'off centre' shots.
- SPINE HEIGHT - Super Spine. Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- SCALLOP - Approximately 3 - 5mm.
- BOW - Approximately 11 - 12mm.
- HANDLE - Oval. Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thus maximising durability and power transfer.
- GRIP - White Snake.
- WEIGHT - 2lbs 7oz - 2lbs 8oz
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CRICKET BATS