RRP £500 Talent Price £389.99
AVAILABILITY - SORRY SOLD OUT
- NEW LOOK FOR 2021!
- FREE UK DELIVERY!
- FREE KNOCKING IN!
- ALL KOOKABURRA BATS ARE HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT THE KOOKABURRA FACTORY!
- Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with cricketing legend Ricky Ponting, the Kahuna has sttod the test of time and continues to meet the demands of the modern player in terms of profile, pick up and ultimate performance.
- WILLOW TYPE - Premium Grade 1 Unbleached English Willow. The most expensive willow and arguably the best looking blade. There may be some red wood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 7 fairly straight grains visible on the face. There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat but the playing area should be clean.
- SWEET SPOT - Mid Blade (215 - 235mm from toe).
- EDGE THICKNESS - Approximately 35mm - 38mm.
- EDGE PROFILE - Rounded.
- FACE PROFILE - Curved.
- TOE PROFILE - Standard with toe guard fitted.
- SPINE HEIGHT - Approximately 64mm - 68mm.
- SCALLOP - Approximately 1mm - 2mm.
- BOW - Approximately 11mm - 12mm.
- HANDLE - Oval. Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thus maximising durability and power transfer.
- GRIP - Kahuna Vertex.
- WEIGHT - 2lbs 8oz - 2lbs 10oz.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CRICKET BATS