RRP £225 Talent Price £174.99
AVAILABILITY - AVAILABLE TO PRE - ORDER (SCHEDULED DELIVERY MID NOVEMBER 2017)
- NEW LOOK FOR 2018!
- FREE DELIVERY!
- FREE KNOCKING IN!
- FREE PADDED BAT COVER!
- ALL KOOKABURRA BATS ARE HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT THE KOOKABURRA FACTORY!
- The iconic Kahuna has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the past 13 years. Its powerful profile, big edges and world renowned graphics make it ideal for the stroke maker who likes to take control and lead by example.
- WILLOW TYPE - Specially selected Grade 1Y unbleached English Willow.
- SWEET SPOT - Mid Blade. Kookaburra bats are all engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, by optimising the edge , spine and scallop profiles.
- EDGE PROFILE - Big Edge Square. Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from 'off centre' shots.
- FACE PROFILE - Flat ‘Power Plus’ Face. The Flat Face profile levels out the striking area allowing more mass to be retained in the back and edges of the bat. By maximising the amount of willow behind the striking area, the bat gains a larger profile and produces more power.
- SPINE HEIGHT - Super Spine. Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- SCALLOP - Approximately 3 - 5mm.
- BOW - Approximately 11 - 12mm.
- HANDLE - Round. Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thus maximising durability and power transfer.
- GRIP - Players.
- SIZES - Small Adult (slightly shorter blade, full size width and super short handle), Harrow and 6.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CRICKET BATS