RRP £100 Talent Price £79.99
AVAILABILITY - AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW FOR 2019!
- FREE KNOCKING IN!
- ALL KOOKABURRA BATS ARE HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT THE KOOKABURRA FACTORY!
- Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with cricketing legend Ricky Ponting, the Kahuna has stood the test of time and continues to meet the demands of the modern player in terms of profile, pick up and ultimate performance.
- WILLOW TYPE - Premium Grade Y4 unbleached English Willow with a non-oil 'armourtec' face applied.
- SWEET SPOT - Mid Blade. Kookaburra bats are all engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, by optimising the edge , spine and scallop profiles.
- EDGE PROFILE - Big Edge. Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from 'off centre' shots.
- FACE PROFILE - ‘Power Plus’ Face. The profile levels out the striking area allowing more mass to be retained in the back and edges of the bat. By maximising the amount of willow behind the striking area, the bat gains a larger profile and produces more power.
- SPINE HEIGHT - Super Spine. Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be.
- SCALLOP - Approximately 3 - 5mm.
- BOW - Approximately 11 - 12mm.
- HANDLE - Round. Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thus maximising durability and power transfer.
- GRIP - Green Kahuna Players.
- SIZES - Small Adult, Harrow, 6,5,4 and 3.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CRICKET BATS