RRP £250 Talent Price £204.99
AVAILABILITY - AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW LOOK FOR 2015!
- FREE DELIVERY!
- FREE KNOCKING IN!
- HAND SELECTED BY OURSELVES AT SALIX!
- SALIX ARE CELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF BAT MANUFACTURING IN 2015!
- Made from Grade 2 English willow.
- The new 2015 Wasp has a more traditional face profile with a full convex back. The edges are subservient to the driving area, giving a strong and deep striking area and a venomous middle. The combination of the fuller back and mid driving area gives this bat extreme core strength.
- Traditional (rounder) face profile.
- Subservient edges.
- Mid bow.
- Mid driving area.
- Full, convex back.
- More elliptical oval handle.
- Fitted toe guard.
- Strong and deep playing surface.
- Comes Workshop Prepared - The preparation by Salix which takes the bat to the point of knocking in by the owner. Linseed waxed during finishing then Bat Vaxed at the toe before application of strong UK made anti-scuff. This gives the bat a sound foundation for the first season with oiling required before the second season’s usage.
- CLICK HERE FOR FUTHER INFORMATION ON CRICKET BATS